The biggest part of your installation that you do not see. Our pre-installation effort to make sure that there are no surprises, and that the installation runs smooth and on time.
From our 7 simple steps for Installation:
1. Equipment and materials are selected and assembled.
- Maintaining our equipment and vehicle fleet ‘job-ready’ at all times.
- Arranging availability of the required equipment.
- Arranging for the material to be on hand the day before shipment.
- Arranging for consumables and tools to be assembled the day before shipment.
- Arranging the appropriate vehicle and loading the staged equipment and materials with appropriate documentation.
2. Job scheduling is confirmed with you, the customer.
- Arranging access for the crew, and area availability for the duration of the installation.
- Arranging power hook-up (where necessary).
- Arranging transport of equipment and materials.
3. Your crew is scheduled for the site to execute the installation with ongoing monitoring by the Applied sales staff responsible for your job.
- Arranging a job review with the crew chief prior to the installation.
- Confirming with the sales staff member the site arrival of the crew.